When you become a member of CART, you are making an important contribution to the health, safety, beauty and sustainability of our community.
Members receive the following benefits:
- You will receive regular updates on CART and transportation issues.
- You can post your own transportation stories to the cartky.org website for discussion.
- You'll have the chance to participate in CART events and public meetings on transportation.
- You will join the company of what Metro Mayor Jerry Abramson calls the "visionaries" of our community: CART members and volunteers.
Two Ways to Join!
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address, phone, and email, then pay dues by PayPal.
- Print out our membership form, and send it and a check for your dues by regular mail to the address on the form.
When you pay your dues you make it possible for CART to promote and educate about public transportation. Because CART is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization, your dues may be tax deductible - ask your tax preparer.
- Student - $10
- Individual - $15
- Family - $25
- Organization - $50
- Wayfarer - $100
- Sustainer - $250
- Pathfinder - $500
- Trailblazer - $1000
Thank You for Joining CART!